The goal of this course is to provide a starting point to programming in 2 popular programming languages.
- The course starts with a focus on Python 3:
- Specifically covering: data types, variables, operators, selection and while loops.
- No intention to go far from that. The goal is to see these concepts in 2 languages.
- After that, the course moves to C++. In this part, I will highlight either the differences between the 2 languages or the extra things in C++.
- Hence, the course saves your time from effort duplication
By the end of the journey, you will have
- Fair understanding of the very basics of the 2 languages
- Ability to decide which language to focus on it more.
Enjoy learning programming in a smooth way 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Whoever curious about programming
- Passion with building things!
- Access to a computer.