This course will introduce a completely different way to learn communication and public speaking. We are not going to talk about ideas that sound great, but do nothing to change behaviour, we are going to introduce physical tactics you can practice and apply instantly.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create opening and closing statements in a way that will active the brain.
- Design problem and solution statements that engage the imagination
- Apply a strategy to effectively transition between ideas
- Use a series of physical tactics to communicate confidence irrespective of how you feel
- Identify a new way to practice speaking and deal with nervousness
Who this course is for:
- Managers who have to speak at meetings
- Undergraduate Students
- Masters and PhD Students
- Business owners