Python used to scare me.
I read all the books
I took all the courses
I watched all the Youtube videos…
But whenever I was presented with a real life problem at work I would get cold feet.
That’s why I created this course.
Python Journey is a simple, straight-forward programming course that will help you become comfortable programming in Python 3
I built this course for the absolute beginner.
You will build (not just watch) but build modern Python programs using one of the most popular interactive Python GUI environments in the world:
In Python Journey you will learn both beginner and intermediate Python concepts including
- What is Anaconda (and how to install it)
- How to use a Jupyter Notebook
- List Comprehensions
- Logical Operators
- Tuple Unpacking
- Function Basics
- Functions with Conditions
- Functions with Tuples
- Functions with Interactions
- Functions Namespaces and Scope
- Lambda Functions!
- Special Arguments
- Object Oriented Basics
- Properties and Methods
- Classes and Objects
- Abstract Classes
- Magic Methods
If you’ve ever wanted to feel comfortable programming in Python (without the fear) this is the course for you.
The best part about this course is you will learn by doing, and setting up the development environment is very quick.
I’ll show you options for hitting the ground running with Python programming in other development environments and then we’ll take off with the command line basics in the very first lesson!
I’m so excited about the content I’ve prepared for you and I can’t wait to get started!
Who this course is for:
- Newbies, Beginners and anyone a little scared of Programming
- Intermediate programmers who want to elevate their skills to a new stratosphere!
- People with past programming experience but are a little new to Python
- People who haven’t programmed Python in a while and need a refresher
- No programming experience is necessary. I’ll teach you everything from the ground up.
Last Updated 12/2021