A warm welcome to the Python Programming in a nutshell course by Uplatz.
Python is a versatile programming language that is used for a variety of tasks. It’s utilized in things like web development, data science, and software prototyping. Python, fortunately, provides a straightforward, easy-to-understand syntax for newcomers. Python is an ideal language for novices to learn to program because of this.
This Python course will teach you the fundamentals of writing basic Python programs using the most common structures. It is not necessary to have any prior programming experience. By the conclusion of this course, you’ll know the advantages of Python programming in data analysis, building applications, and be able to construct simple Python programs. In this Python programming for beginners course, you will understand how programming’s building pieces work together, and be able to apply all of this knowledge to solve problems. This Python tutorial will walk you through the process of learning Python one step at a time.
You’ll study the foundations of the Python programming language, as well as programming best practices, in this Python course. You will also learn how to utilize Python data types and variables to represent and store data, as well as conditionals and loops to control the flow of your applications. To store groups of linked data, you’ll use complicated data structures like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples. You’ll develop scripts, define and describe your own custom functions, and handle failures. The Python course will help you acquire Object Oriented Programming skills using Python. Finally, you’ll learn how to utilize the Python standard Libraries, NumPy, SciPy, Python GUI programming, high performance components of Python, and other third-party libraries to identify and use modules.
The Python course concludes with demonstrating some real-world applications of Python and web scraping.
- Build simple Python programming components such as variables, conditional logic, loops, and functions are used to create basic programs
- Know what Python is and why it’s important in data visualization, analytics, and automation
- Create automatic actions with simple Python scripts
- Be able to use fundamental Python structures such as strings, lists, and dictionaries.
- Create Python objects on your own
- Create engaging and interactive apps using user input
Python Programming in a nutshell – Course Syllabus
- Python Programming Introduction
- Numbers – Objects – Graphics
- Sequences – Lists – Strings – Files
- Defining Functions
- Decision Structures
- Loop Structures and Boolean
- Simulation and Design
- Defining Classes
- Data Collections
- Object Oriented Design – part 1
- Object Oriented Design – part 2
- Algorithm Design and Recursion – part 1
- Algorithm Design and Recursion – part 2
- Dictionary – Modules – File IO
- GUI Programming with Python
- Python in Nutshell
- NumPy and SciPy
- High Performance Components of Python
- Real-world Applications of Python
- Web Scraping with Python
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers
- Beginners & newbies aspiring for a career as Software Developer
- Software Engineers – Python / R / C++
- Machine Learning Engineers
- Anyone interested in software/application programming
- Data Analysts & Consultants
- Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Analyst Programmers – Python/SQL
- Python GUI Engineers
- Embedded Python Developers
- Cloud Engineers – Python, R
- Application Developers
- Lead Principle Python Developers
- Python Developers – Django/API
- Test Automation Engineers – Python
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
Last Updated 3/2022