Get Started with Raspberry Pi, Python 3, and innovation!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Raspbian OS setup for Raspberry Pi on Udemy!
With over 3 hours of video lectures, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned for Raspbian OS Setup on Raspberry Pi! This course has Video Lectures and downloadable PDFs containing web resources and Linux commands to teach the complete Raspbian OS setup for Raspberry Pi to beginners.
This course will teach you Raspbian OS setup on Raspberry Pi in a very practical, yet easy to understand manner!
This course covers a wide variety of topics, including:
- Unboxing of Raspberry Pi
- Various Models of Raspberry Pi
- Various plastic cases for Raspberry Pi
- List of download links for various free softwares
- List of Linux commands used in the video course
- List of URLs for further exploration of Raspberry Pi
- Raspbian OS Setup for Raspberry Pi Video Guide
- Explore various IDEs and software packages in Raspbian OS
- Learn the basic electronics components
- Program LEDs in a beautiful way with Python 3 and Raspberry Pi
You will get lifetime access to over 3 hours of video lectures plus corresponding downloadable PDFs for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Raspbian OS Setup for Raspberry Pi to get started with the amazing revolution in learning and innovation!
Who this course is for:
- Makers, hobbyists, and tinkerers
- Teachers and trainers
- Programmers and developers
- Electronic enthusiasts
- A Windows Computer with Internet Connection
- Basic computer knowledge
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn something new
- Raspberry Pi Single Board Computer
- Minimum 8 GB Class 10 MicroSD Card
- SD Card Reader
- A pair of keyboard and mouse
- A monitor
- WiFi Connection