Bonus content on Raspberry Pi is added regularly
>>> This is an introductory course about Raspberry Pi, a credit card sized computer. In this course, you will be exploring the possibilities of Raspberry Pi as a computer and a state of the art control machine. <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
2.5 Hours of HD Content | 3.8 Star | More Than 650 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
- Sami Mousa says, “The content is comprehensive and everything is clear, the instructor is easy to follow and the overall experience is really great, everything I needed to know is there”
- Lisa Jane says, “Fab so far for a Newbee! “
Welcome to this course.
Do you want to discover How you can Program and Control Raspberry Pi: a hundred-time faster Microcontroller than PIC Microcontroller which can be used in controlling almost anything, starting from zero?
Raspberry Pi is a credit card sized computer that has processor, memory and can be connected to any screen and boot up like a fully functional computer at a very low cost starting at 25$.
What is this Course all About:
To see the big picture, you need to know why you need to learn Raspberry Pi, and how it will make your life different. In my newest course Raspberry Pi Step By Step: Your Complete Guide, you will be taken from the very beginning, everything will be covered, starting from why Raspberry Pi board is a way much better than PIC Microcontroller and ending in how you can write a code to control its Pin’s just like in Microcontroller.
Getting a credit card sized fully functional computer at a that low price is really worth it, at the end of this course you can turn any idea that you have to a trending Kickstarter project and get crowdfunding for it from the online community, Raspberry Pi board will help you a lot in turning your ideas into reality in no time.
Don’t have a Raspberry Pi board? No problem! What makes this course really special is the fact that you don’t need the Raspberry Pi Board to be in your hands, there is a full section on how to simulate the board in your operating system environment and start learning without getting that board.
Things that you will be able to do at the end of this course:
– Turn any old TV into SMART TV using Raspberry Pi board.
– Program a code in python that can take sensor signals as input and send light signals as an output, the sky will be your new limit (No previous Programming knowledge is needed).
– Get inside the IOT (Internet of Things) world and start making your own awesome project that can make everybody’s life easier.
– Installing Linux for the first time and how to deal with it like a professional.
– Control the Raspberry Pi board remotely with more than three different ways.
– Know how Raspberry Pi boards can be used to make a supercomputer.
- Raspberry Pi board provide tons of libraries that make controlling sensors and handling data a really easy job.
- You don’t need to make any PCB, you just need to buy the board and plug it to any screen and you are good to go
- You will get to practice both programming and electronics with two new gadgets that will add a lot to your knowledge.
If you take this course now, you can count on these three results in just a few hours!
- Add knowledge into all the new skills you are learning now!
- Design and program your ideas into reality as easy as 1 2 3, and this will also help you make great applications using the fast processor inside Raspberry Pi board!
- Use a state of the art design software to reduce the time spent finding the right solutions, since it’s already in your hands.
- I hope you find this course useful with Hours HD Videos explaining how I am able to create amazing projects.
- The world needs you to reach your full potential and I am honored to be a part of that!
This is an introductory course about Raspberry Pi, a credit card sized computer. In this course, you will be exploring the possibilities of Raspberry Pi as a computer and multifunction Microcontroller.
How This Course will help you:
- The course material and methods do not assume any prior. So If you do not know Linux or Python, no need to worry. The course has sections that cover the basics of Linux and Python where you can get started.
- It comes with many features that most of today’s computer has. You will learn to start using the Raspberry Pi with a keyboard, monitor, and mouse just like a low-cost computer.
- Interaction with the hardware of the Pi will also be introduced, you will learn by doing, practicing and coding. You will learn from 4 examples. From lighting LEDs to reading switch signal and hocking up a sensor to Raspberry Pi ports. You will be able to write codes to make the most of your Raspberry Pi, using Python language.
The course provides a complete code for each example.
By the end of this course, you will learn how to wire-up and boot Raspberry Pi like a professional.
All of my students can get a special price ($10) for any of my courses. I have 10 courses, check them, choose what you want and message me for your discount.
Who this course is for:
- Ability to wire electronics
- Ability to do independent research using online resources
- Ability to Practice Not Just Watch
- A Raspberry Pi, any version (Optional)
- A Windows, Mac or Linux computer
- A LED
- A breadboard and jumper wires
- Access to the Internet