Welcome to React JS Masterclass, one single course to start your React journey as a beginner step-by-step. This course touches on each and every important topic through concept explanation, documentation, and implementation. The entire course is designed for beginners with one goal in mind, to learn concepts and build React projects.
Throughout the course, we will explore the most important React topics step-by-step:
- JSX and components
- State and props
- Event handling
- Built-in hooks (e.g. useState, useEffect, useCallback, useRef)
- Working with forms, validations, and handling form data.
- Client-side routing with React Router
- Work with multiple API and handle data for projects
- Integrating with other libraries and frameworks (e.g. Redux)
- Testing and debugging React applications using popular libraries like Jest, RTL and React DevTools.
- DOM manipulation and manipulating the Virtual DOM
- Server-side rendering
- Optimizing the performance of React application
- Best practices for structuring and organizing React projects
- Building and deploying production-ready React applications, including code splitting and optimization techniques.
- Building and using advanced Custom Hooks
- Styling with Tailwind CSS
- Integrating Context & Reducers
- Building mock backend with JSON Server & JSON Server Auth
- Integrating Firebase storage as well as authentication
- Project deployment on Netlify using Git & Github
- Integrating external libraries: Toastify & React Skeleton
Why this course?
- Complete course is focused on the concept learning approach, you learn every concept through a logical and visual learning approach.
- Learn all important concepts in the simplest possible way with examples and real-life projects.
After completing this course you will be ready to work as an Intern, Fresher, or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will have the potential to build, test and deploy your own projects.
Enroll now, I will make sure you learn best about React.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn React from basics to advanced
Last Updated 1/2023
Total Size: 16.6 GB
React JS Masterclass: Zero To Job Ready With 10 Projects.torrent (214 KB) | Mirror