Welcome to React Native: Learn React Native With Hands-On Practices course.
Learn React Native from scratch. Use ReactNative for mobile development & deep dive into React-Native with React course
Learning React Native is a great avenue through which to gain experience developing mobile apps. Udemy features top-rated React Native courses that take you through every level of the React Native framework, so that you can start writing better apps, faster.
In the react native course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don’t have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run a react native Android and iOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer.
Later in the react native: learn react native with hands on examples. course, we are going to learn the basics of React. JSX, ‘props system’, and ‘state system’ are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course.
We’ll be creating nice-looking reusable components. So you will be able to use this reusable component on your own future projects.
In this react native course, I explained all the complex topics in very detail but by making them simpler which I believe will help you a lot. I used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice looking mobile application.
At the end of the course you will learn;
- Basics of React and React-Native libraries,
- How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application,
- How to use the flex-box system,
- How to create reusable components,
- To reach another app on the device from our app and
- Creating your own mobile app is going to be clear for you.
- React native and react native android, react native ios
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and MongoDB in conjunction with React, Udemy has a comprehensive selection of courses to choose from.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn’t need any prior knowledge to learn React Native
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practice. I’ll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of React native and be hungry to learn more.
Frequently asked questions
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won’t update without a page reload. React’s method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users’ needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and React JS, and which one should I learn?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React’s use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
What is React Native?
What careers use React Native?
Businesses that want to create mobile apps for iOS and Android simultaneously to ensure a seamless rollout need developers with a background in React Native. Careers in mobile app development that rely on React Native can count on professionals who can design and build stunning UIs in multiple platforms since it works hand-in-hand with platforms like Windows and tvOS. React Native developers are also vital to helping iOS, and Android companies update and otherwise modernize their apps with features like push notifications and animation for better effectiveness for mobile app subscribers. Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
What is the difference between React Native and Google Flutter?
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
React Native: Learn React Native With Hands-On Practices
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to learn React and React-Native
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications with React Mobile app development
- People who are willing to make a career in the application world
- People who want to build app with using react
- People who want to build app with using react native
- People who want to learn react native with real world projects
- People who want to learn mobile development using react native with hands on practices
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React Native
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn react
- Desire to learn mobile app development
- Desire to learn react native with hands on examples
- Desire to learn differences between React and Google Flutter (google flutter primarily uses a new language called Dart. Other differences between the two involve sourcing the tool itself and the installation process, setup
- Desire to learn react native android and android ios
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Last Updated 9/2021