If you are interested in reverse engineering and want to learn how to decompile and debug .NET programs, then this course is for you. In this course, I will introduce you to the exciting world of reversing and in particular, reverse engineering .NET programs.
In this course, you will learn how to use dnSpy, de4dot and UnconfuserEx tools to reverse engineer .NET programs written in C# and VB.NET. You will learn all about debugging and dumping memory and also how to reverse jumps and modify instructions.
What you will learn:
- What are .NET programs
- Install dnSpy
- Patching with dnSpy
- Serial Phishing
- Creating Keygens
- .NET software protection
- Unpacking and dumping .NET assemblies
- How to protect .NET programs from being reversed
- and more…
In this course, we will practice reversing on special programs called crackme’s that I have written for you.
Money back guarantee:
This course is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. So you have nothing to lose. Go ahead and enroll now and I will see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Computing students who want to know how to debug .NET programs
- Anyone who has an interest in how to decompile a .NET assembly
- Software developers who want to level up their skills on Reverse Engineering
- C# would be an advantage but not compulsory
- Windows PC