Get to the point with no fluff or buff. Starting from how to set up Python environment to executing automated test cases using Robot Framework.
We will learn how to use builtin libraries and available external libraries like Selenium WebDriver. We will also write test cases from scratch.
If you know basic python good way to get more practice with python.
We have live site we run our test on. Owned by me
you can create your own instance of the site we are testing. I have vieos on how to do that.
At the end of the course you will be able to navigate around the framework, make changes as you like, and write easy to maintain test suites.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Robot Framework for automation testing
- Any one in software testing that want to get to automation
- Anyone looking for an all inclusive and easy to adapt Python and Selenium testing framework
- Anyone who is interested in test framework that can combine Java and Python libraries
- Anyone who want to learn Robot Framework from scratch
- You should know basic Python language
- You should have basic understanding of software testing and test cases
- Should be comfortable installing software on your computer
- No need for prior RobotFramework exposure