JOIN IN UDEMY’S MOST COMPREHENSIVE SCRUM ADVANCED COURSE!
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON ADVANCED SCRUM TRAINING AS A SCRUM MASTER, PROGRAM MANAGER, TEAM MEMBER, OR PRODUCT OWNER.
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of advanced scrum techniques – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using advanced scrum techniques – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of the scrum of scrums program management technique and how to influence and coach others with solid explanations of scrum in industry without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Buddy Hatton, Ted R. Brown, Kevin Kollins and Scott Clem.
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it is the number 1 way to complete projects or programs (programmes) on time while delivering value for any business or user.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a SCRUM MASTER, PROGRAM MANAGER, TEAM MEMBER, OR PRODUCT OWNER
or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “how do I take scrum to the next level”, this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of advanced scrum techniques- Including how to run multiple scrum teams, how to explain, coach and influence others to use scrum and how to become a scrum master in 7 simple steps.
- The facts based on real industry experience and research – The correct terminology and use of scrum is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
- scrum of scrums program management/ co-ordination techniques – I give you a complete overview of scrum of scrums as used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of advanced scrum techniques such as it’s Origin and how it progresses to more advanced methods such as how to run multiple scrum teams, how to explain, coach and influence others to use scrum and how to become a scrum master in 7 simple steps.
Examples are included throughout the course wirh excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, Ken Schwaber, Jeff Sutherland.
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Masters, Programme Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of how to run multiple scrum teams, explain and influence others to use scrum or become a scrum master and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a role that requires co-ordination of multiple teams, coaching, influencing , persuasion or scrum master skills. Anyone who wants to know how to be advanced with co-ordinating multiple teams, persuading people at all levels of the business, scrum in general
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within scrum program management, influencing or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on running multiple projects or scrum
- Someone who wants to master running large/huge scrum teams
- There are no pre-requesites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up