This course provides a comprehensive overview of the Scrum framework for agile project management. You’ll learn the basics of Scrum and the Scrum lifecycle, how to organize a Scrum team and set up a project, and how to implement a Scrum, from releases and sprints to enterprise transformation.
There are no prerequisites for starting this Scrum Fundamental course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a passing familiarity with Project Management
- Anyone who is a Project Manager, a member of a project team, or a stakeholder on a Project
- Someone who doesn’t have an experience with formal project management approaches but is looking for one now
- Anyone who has just heard the term Scrum and want to know more
- There are no prerequisites for this course