Deploy a production-ready Serverless Django Application by using a Docker Container, Google Cloud Build, Google Cloud SQL, & Google Cloud Run.
Serverless allows us to focus on our code and deploy more. What’s better, our serverless applications only cost us money when they’re used.
Docker Containers make it easy to create our own isolated environment on the operating system level. This is exactly what we need in so many applications.
Learn to build and deploy a serverless Django application on Google Cloud Platform’s Cloud Run service.
Serverless apps using containers is seriously amazing. Let’s see why.
- Minimal Dockerfile for Containerizing Django
- Cloud Build
- Cloud SQL with Postgres
- Cloud SQL Proxy for Local Dev Access
- Cloud Run
Who this course is for:
- Django Developers Looking to use Serverless in Production
- Django Developers Looking to have more control over their OS running their app (via Docker)
- Django Developers interested in using Docker
- Python Web App developers Looking to learn how to use Cloud SQL with Cloud Run & Cloud Build
- Django Experience (At least our Try Django series)
- Python Experience (At least the first 15 days of 30 Days of Python)
- Google Account (ie, Gmail)