Are you looking to learn how to build your own functional, responsive, and modern looking website with HTML5 and CSS3? If YES, then this is the right course for you!
At the very beginning of our course, we are going to get to know you with basic technologies, which are needed for a website- HTML5 and CSS3. In the next step, we will introduce you to some basics of Web Design. We will show you how to choose the right font for web design, how to decide the right color scheme, how to choose and optimize photographs, icons, and things like that.
Right after meeting with basics, we are going to create concrete sites. Within this course, we are going to make SEVEN Completely Functional Websites, which means that we are going to make seven different projects. Thereby, we are starting from the most simple site and step by step, through projects, we will build more and more complex websites.
The first project will be the beginning project, for which you don’t need any foreknowledge from web design. In the last step, we are going to make an advanced level project. So, at the end of this course, you will be educated on how to make a whole and complete project of building a website, from design, coding to set it up online.
What do you get in this course?
- Lifetime access to our HD quality videos. Without a monthly subscription!
- English captions for students with hearing impairment.
- Downloadable code and design assets for all projects.
- Free help and support in the course Q&A, or through our Seven to Heaven Facebook group.
Take this course and we will see you inside the classroom!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about creating websites.
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a modern and responsive real world websites.
- Students who does have some experience in HTML and CSS.
- No coding or design experience needed.
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet.
- No paid software required – we will use free web development editor.
- We will show you, step-by-step, how to get all the software installed and set up.