Shopify just recently updated their Shopify online experience and now they call it “Online Store 2.0”.
With this update, Shopify merchants can now customize their entire online store using sections & blocks. This opened a lot of doors not just for Shopify app developers but also for Shopify theme developers because now, you can add cool sections and blocks to the most commonly used pages like products page, collections page, blog page, etc.
If you’re a Shopify theme developer and you don’t know yet how to create a Shopify theme for Online Store 2.0, then this is the best time to learn because Shopify is now accepting Shopify themes to be listed on their Shopify Theme Store!
This means you can make money by selling your Shopify themes! So are you interested to learn more?
In this course, we’re going to learn how to create a Shopify theme for Online Store 2.0 using Shopify CLI with the help of TailwindCSS to design a cool online store.
In this course you will learn:
- How to set up your development store
- Using TailwindCSS to design a Shopify theme
- Online Store 2.0 (JSON Templates)
- Shopify CLI
- Schema Settings
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for pages like articles, products, etc.
- Liquid language (Referencing asset files, loops, conditional statements, Shopify objects, filters, and many more)
- AJAX API (Getting products data, Sending products to the cart, etc)
If you think you’re ready to start, signup now, and let’s create the best Shopify theme together!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Intermediate Shopify developers
- Students who wants to learn how to create Shopify themes using TailwindCSS
- Shopify merchants who wants to learn about liquid programming
- Web Developers who wants to learn about Shopify theme architecture
- You must know how to use Node or npm
- You must know your way around Shopify
Last Updated 12/2021