Soft Skills are those unique attributes that facilitates great communication. They can be the special way that you show confidence in challenging situations. “The 10 Soft Skills You Must Have in Workplace” will help you learn how to develop a core set of soft skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, you will improve on almost every aspect of your life not only at work. By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand how to develop the must-have 10 soft skills
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others
- Apply these soft skills to specific situations.
- Differentiate between empathy, EI and professionalism.
- Understand how to communicate non-verbally
- Identify the team building techniques
- Identify the steps of solving a problem
- Identify the time management techniques
- Understand how to build trust
- Understand how to change your style of managing people or processes.
- Identify self-confidence traits
- Understand how to learn from criticism in workplace.
- Understand how to reach out to people and when to back off.
- Avoid the “Good Old Days” Syndrome
Who this course is for:
- Any one wanting to develop his or her soft skills
- No prerequisites required except for strong determination to develop oneself.