Developers have no single—or clearly defined—path to becoming a software architect. But these sessions will give you a solid grasp of the fundamentals, preparing you to implement the strategies that will help your organization increase performance, reduce costs, manage complexity, build in resilience and scalability, and speed time to market. Whether you’re a senior-level developer who wants to make the move to architect, an “accidental architect” who makes long-term decisions but lacks the title, or a practicing software architect who wants to hone your skills, these sessions provide the insight, advice, and essential knowledge you need to up your game.What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Understand how architecture styles differ from patterns
- Discover why architecture is more important than the architect role
- Explore the opportunities and challenges of using machine learning in architecture
- Learn how to deal with imposter syndrome
- You’re a senior-level developer who wants to make the move to architect.
- You’re a practicing software architect who wants to hone your skills and learn best practices and new techniques.
- You want to better understand how some of the newest trends in architecture will impact your role.
Software Architecture Superstream: Software Architecture Fundamentals.zip (1.1 GB) | Mirror
Software Architecture Superstream: Software Architecture Fundamentals.torrent (50 KB) | Mirror