This beginners course offers you all the necessary elements to acquire a solid foundation of Spanish. We’ll start with the basics and work up to an intermediate level so that, when you finish this course, you’ ll have gone from not knowing any Spanish to be able to travel to Spanish speaking countries, increase your professional opportunities and communicate with an increasing number of people. Keep in mind that Spanish is a global language on the rise, currently spoken by more than 570 million people around the world.
We’ve included over 48 lessons, two and a half hours of video in HD quality, pictures and slides for visual reinforcement, over 40 PDFs with all the essentials of Spanish grammar, quizzes, and 8 downloadable audio files, to help you practice your Spanish anywhere, anytime.
The course is structured in two sections:
1) Grammar and basic vocabulary: Articles, nouns, adjectives, pronouns, verbs, greetings, numbers, colours, food, etc.
2) Practice activities: You will practice how to pronounce Spanish properly with the help of two native Spanish voices. You will learn blueprint sentences to use in your daily life or while traveling and you will practice conversations in real life situations to help you put all the concepts learned in context.
We recommend you watch and review the videos as many times as you need to, since the constant repetition of sounds, concepts and information is paramount in the learning process of a language.
In many lectures, there are downloadable resources at your disposal to facilitate the assimilation and consolidation of the content. All these resources will support your journey throughout the course.
We hope you enjoy the course and we are confident that you will have reached your Spanish goals when you finish it.
Who this course is for:
- It’s for beginners. No previous Spanish language knowledge is required.
- The course is recommended for anyone who wants to speak, read and understand Spanish quickly and easily, allowing them to achieve a solid knowledge of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- For everyone interested in Spanish culture.
- Access to a computer, laptop or smart device with internet connection.
- That’s all you really need. Let’s do it!