MasterClass Spring Cloud & Microservices is an online workshop designed to help you learn the Microservices architectural style, and how to implement it using Spring Cloud
The course provides exercises that provide you with hands-on experience working with the various components of Spring Cloud.
The goal of this course is to serve as a practical guide through the Spring Cloud projects, so you can see how they are used to implement microservices based architecture.
An Extra Lab for Spring Boot where you learn web interfaces, REST interfaces, and how to use Spring Data and Spring Data REST.
You will gain the ability to build microservice-based applications utilizing Spring Cloud technologies. You will learn about
- Centralized, versioned configuration management using Spring Cloud Config
- Dynamic configuration updates with Spring Cloud Bus
- Service discovery with Spring Cloud Eureka
- Client Side Load Balancing with Ribbon
- Declarative REST Clients with Feign
- Software Circuit Breakers with Hystrix.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate to experienced Java software developers comfortable with the latest releases of the Spring framework
- NOT intended for beginners.
- Knowledge of Java programming
- Knowledge of latest versions of Spring Framework. Familiarity with concepts such as ApplicationContext, Profiles, RestTemplate, @Value, @Autowired, @Component, Java Configuration, etc.
- Very Basic Knowledge of Spring Boot.
- Basic familiarity with Maven.
- Just a pull from GitHub