Introduction to SpringBoot :
Spring Boot is an open source Java-based framework used to create a micro Service. It is developed by Pivotal Team and is used to build stand-alone and production ready spring applications. This chapter will give you an introduction to Spring Boot and familiarizes you with its basic concepts.
SpringBoot Advantages :
Spring Boot offers the following advantages to its developers −
- Easy to understand and develop spring applications
- Increases productivity
- Reduces the development time
Course Description :
This course teaches how to build a full-stack application from the bottom up and touches on very import concepts used in real live software development .
Course Objectives :
- Learn how to build system class diagram (UML) based on system buisness requirements.
- Learn to use Spring Initializr and how to contrcust the SpringBoot project.
- Learn how to develop Model layer using Spring Data JPA.
- Learn how to develop Business layer using Spring Service.
- Learn how to develop Unti testing using JUnit-5 and Mockito-4.
- Learn how to develop Integration testing using Test Containers.
- Learn how to develop Front-End using Spring MVC and Theymleaf.
- Learn how to develop Users Authentication and authorization using Spring Secuirty (Statefull)
- Learn how to use Maven Build tool.
- Using Mysql Database for data storing.
- Using best Java IDE while developer : Intellij IDEA.
- Explaining how to install the software on Windows and Linux.
Who this course is for:
- Java/Spring Developers who looking to practice real-time application
- Java +8
Last Updated 12/2022