“Great material to use as a reference” – Dan Pearson
“Very happy to have completed this course – short and succinct but precise and extremely well articulated and presented!” – Irfan Ahmed
“Managed to solve my problem at work…” – Fsm
FREE SQL STARTER PACK COURSE
- Join this course and start understanding how SQL queries and operations work!
- In this course, you will learn how to navigate through SQL and import data sets. You will then learn how to view the data sets, apply filters which focus on the data, and then sort on a data set based on a specific column.
- You will the be introduced to how two different tables can be joined together to produce a master table.
- Finally, you will learn how to aggregate your data set to produce effective and insightful reports.
Who this course is for:
- For those who are new & curious about SQL
- Students who want to add on a new set of data skills to their tool-belt
- For those who are interested in Data Analytics and a gateway into Data Science
- None – we will walk you through from an absolute beginner level! No prior knowledge of SQL required
- An inquisitive mind to learn data analysis!
- No need to even have SQL Server downloaded in advance, as we’ll show you how to get it installed for free!
- Note that SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio) cannot be installed on Mac OS. To install it on your Mac, the “Parallels Desktop” software is required, or the dual-boot to Windows method