Are you having a hard time adapting to change? Would you like to inspire your team to respond constructively to a moment of total disruption? Would you like to keep people focused and together during times of crisis?
If so, you’ve come to the right place. Change and crisis management are messy processes and that’s because they tend to bring out our insecurities, our limitations and blind spots.
This is where Storytelling comes in. With the help of Storytelling you can not only help yourself adapt quicker to moments of change and crisis, it will help you become a voice of reason and a beacon of hope for those around you.
My name is Alex Glod and I will be your instructor for this course. I am Senior Trainer, Storyteller and 3-times TEDx Speaker. For the past 8 years I have trained and educated thousands of people across Europe and Asia on the Art of Storytelling, Authentic Leadership and Creativity. All of these skills are crucial during times of disruption, skills that we will develop together.
Throughout the course you will learn:
- How to reshape your personal narratives during times of change and crisis
- How to better understand and adapt to the new reality that is surfacing
- How to reshape the narratives of your team or community
- How to lead the change in a constructive way
- and How to inspire other to follow your vision
Times of change and crisis don’t have to be marked by fear, insecurity and frustration. They can be great opportunities for personal growth and meaningful transformation.
Join the online course now!
Sign up for the course now and let’s make this change or crisis a meaningful experience for you and for those around you!
Who this course is for:
- Business Leaders & Managers
- Entrepreneurs & Freelancers
- Changemakers & Activists
- Community Leaders
- Have a specially dedicated notebook or sketchpad for the course