NOTE: Course offered for Free in response to the COVID Pandemic to help Teachers and First Responders. Please share widely. Best if done with 2 or more people.
How you handle stress is your ultimate test for success in life and in your relationships. This course will help you build a solid foundation to handle stressful situations and people, both at home and at work. You’ll be able to tame stress internally, make better choices, and use it to improve your life.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone experiencing unhealthy stress in their personal or professional lives.
- Anyone in stressful occupations or relationships (teachers, caregivers, leaders, 1st responders, medical, parents)
- Anyone dealing with major life transitions or disappointments
- Be open-minded and willing to learn new ways that work for you
- Desire to possess the courage, self-discipline, and skill to move past life’s obstacles