Important notice before you enroll in this masterclass!
Creating a 50+ hour course with high-quality production value takes a lot of time. I don’t want to keep you waiting, so I have decided to release the first half of the content before I finish publishing the remaining lectures. You may also like iOS 13 & Swift 5 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
The 2021 edition of this SwiftUI Masterclass course is already more than 25+ hours long and it will be much longer by the end of this year.
♥️ Each month I release a new exciting and practical project about how to build an iOS 14, a macOS, even a watchOS application from scratch, or other useful learning material about app development in Swift 5+ programming language.
Why should you take this iOS 14 course?
Visually learn SwiftUI 2 and build top-notch iOS 14, iPadOS mobile apps, Apple Watch apps, and even macOS desktop applications. This complete iOS application development course with the latest SwiftUI is designed to teach you how to become an advanced iOS and macOS app developer using Apple’s native user interface framework: SwiftUI.
Learn by completing these hands-on projects:
- FRUITS – iOS 14 app with SwiftUI 2 and Xcode 12
- AFRICA – iOS 14, iPadOS and macOS desktop app
- TOUCHDOWN – iOS 14 E-commerce app
- DEVOTE – Core Data with SwiftUI 2 integration
- ♥️ NOTES – watchOS and SwiftUI app (coming soon)
- DEVELOPERS – iOS 14 and 13 app
- AVOCADO RECIPES – iOS 14 and 13 app
- SLOT MACHINE – iPhone, iPad, Mac Game
- TODO – Core Data, App Themes, and Alternate App Icons
- HONEYMOON – iOS 14 and 13 app
What kind of advanced topics will be covered in 2021:
- Swift 5.4 programming language foundation,
- SwiftUI 2.0 framework foundation,
- Core Data with SwiftUI 2.0,
- MVVM architecture,
- External REST APIs integration,
- Combine framework,
- SwiftUI Animation,
- Advanced Core Data with Apple’s CloudKit integration,
- App Clips,
- WidgetKit framework,
- Test-driven app development,
- Core Machine Learning,
- SpriteKit with SwiftUI,
- Swift Package Manager (SPM),
- Google FireStore integration with SPM,
- Version control with Git,
- Native macOS app development,
- App design, UI design, UX design,
- AVKit (Augmented reality),
- Create ML,
- Push Notification,
- Face ID and Touch ID,
- App distributions to App Store,
- and so on.
Let’s face the truth that most SwiftUI and even iOS development courses teach you how to build ugly and hideous applications but not this one.
Do you want to create eye-catchy apps with SwiftUI? Then this course is for you!
Would you like to show your apps to your friends, co-workers, even family members, and make them look up to you?
If yes, then enroll in the best SwiftUI course and create 1st class apps coding in Swift 5.3 programming language!
Moreover, are you eager to build up your professional portfolio and show up in your next job interview with confidence? By the way, your new employer will be impressed by your work so much for sure.
You know, you should definitely take this SwiftUI and iOS 14 Masterclass course!
Learn faster with the up-to-date SwiftUI code examples. You are in good hands.
- Do not waste time getting lost and bored looking at endless and outdated tutorials and code examples on the Internet!
- You will grasp Apple’s latest SwiftUI framework quickly and easily by following the instructor line by line.
Welcome to the world’s best iOS 14 and 13 Development with SwiftUI Course
This up-to-date SwiftUI course contains step-by-step instructions to teach you how to build several fully-fledged iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and even watchOS applications programming in Swift 5 language.
What’s in it for you?
As a student in this masterclass, you’re going to create dozens of eye-catchy apps with the latest and greatest technologies that Apple has recently released such as:
- SwiftUI 2 is Apple’s native declarative user interface design framework,
- Swift 5.4 programming language,
- Xcode 12 development tool (code editor, test environment, live preview, simulators, etc),
- Combine framework helps developers work with events,
- Mac Catalyst technology is designed to allow developers to bring their iPad apps to Macintosh computers,
- iOS 14 Widgets on the Home Screen
In case, if you’re someone who wants to get a job as an iOS or macOS developer then this masterclass is perfect for building up your professional portfolio to show off at your next interview. They will be interested in your work after all.
On the other hand, if you’re somebody who wants to build your very own apps for your startup business then in addition to all of the coding tutorials I’ve also included full exercises on user interface design and app animation too.
You should know that this course assumes absolutely no programming experience. So if you’re a complete beginner then I’ll be there for you and guide you in this program.
Finally, if you’re an experienced developer, on the other hand, I’m sure that you are going to find plenty of advanced Swift 5 programming best practices as well.
That being said, by the end of the course you’ll know how to develop, design, and publish your next app into the Apple App Store.
So what are you waiting for? Join in this SwiftUI Masterclass course now!
Who this course is for:
- If you are a beginner iPhone developers curious about iOS development, then jump straight into this course
- For Advanced iOS and macOS developers eager to learn SwiftUI framework
- If you want to get a job as an App developer, then take this course
- If you are going to build and publish your App to Apple’s App Store, then start this SwiftUI course and get up speed quickly with the latest iOS development
- Xcode 12 from Apple (free)
- macOS 11 Big Sur from Apple (free)
- Willing to create awesome apps by following the instructor step by step
- You do not need any other prior programming experience or knowledge
Last Updated 1/2022
Total Size: 17.5 GB