What is Tailwind CSS?
Tailwind CSS is a mobile-first utility classes-based CSS framework, which means through Tailwind CSS utility classes we create our own CSS components unlike Bootstrap because Bootstrap gives you free build components and Tailwind CSS gives you the flexibility to create your own components, these days many large companies are using the Tailwind CSS framework for their user interfaces.
What you will learn in this course?
- The Tailwind CSS basics
- Code reusability through the @apply directive
- Responsive design
- Create your own beautiful looking buttons
- Login form with the dark and light theme.
- Responsive Tables
- Finally, we will create a responsive restaurant website from scratch through Tailwind CSS.
Why this course is different from other courses!
In this course, you will not only learn the basics of Tailwind CSS, but you will also learn how to create different UI components through Tailwind CSS, and finally, we will create a real-world responsive restaurant website from scratch.
Why learn Tailwind CSS?
As a web developer Tailwind, CSS is everywhere these days because many large companies are using it, so if you go for a job, the company will ask you about the tailwind CSS.
You don’t need any Tailwind CSS knowledge!
To start this course you don’t need any tailwind CSS knowledge, you just need the basics of HTML and CSS nothing else.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to enhance their UI skills
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is required
Last Updated 4/2022