Join 63,000 students from 178 countries learning Python from award-winning Professor Bryson Payne!
Brand new Python Level II course for 2022! Teach yourself intermediate to advanced Python 3.10, the powerful programming language used at tech companies and in colleges worldwide. Learn coding step-by-step from Computer Science Professor Dr. Bryson Payne, author of the Amazon #1 New Release and Top 10 Best Seller, Teach Your Kids to Code: A Parent-Friendly Guide to Python Programming (No Starch Press). Filmed in collaboration with Bund Media/Zhidao Education Technology, with subtitles in English and Chinese.
Update: Order Dr. Payne’s new book, “Go Hack Yourself” (Go H*ck Yourself, ©2022, No Starch Press) on Amazon now!
Expand your Python programming skills:
- Quickly code advanced algorithms for lists, strings, binary searches, and more
- Learn object-oriented programming (OOP) by building classes, and learn to append, insert, remove, sore, and reverse lists of objects
- Perform file input and output, build a GUI text editor in Tkinter on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Code web browser interaction, a mapping app, and social media browser apps
- Program advanced animation and collision detection in Tk Canvas
- Includes an introduction to artificial intelligence (AI) in Python using NLTK for language processing and sentiment/emotion analysis
- Full source code downloads of all course files provided in the first lesson – start coding and modifying advanced apps right away!
This is the kind of course you can enjoy while you learn!
Packed with fun examples, colorful graphics, and easy-to-follow plain English instruction, Teach Yourself Python II is the course parents, teachers and students can enjoy together, as they build the top job skills of the 21st century! Python can be used to build advanced GUI Windows/Mac apps, AI applications, games & more, and it’s powerful enough to be used in companies from Google to IBM.
I designed this second-level programming course as a follow-up to my top-selling Udemy course “Teach Your Kids to Code Python”, with example code I used with my own students from middle school to college seniors. All advanced Python course files are provided for you to download and try.
Quick, hands-on lessons will get you coding your own intermediate to advanced apps in minutes. Over 40 video lectures and more than five and a half hours of video content in short, 5-to-8-minute videos will give you the practice you need to master more powerful Python 3 coding.
Everything you need to get started right away
Complete with working code downloads and high-definition videos, you’ll be able to work alongside a professor with 24 years’ teaching experience and over 35 years of programming knowledge. You’ll also receive a Certificate of Completion upon finishing the course.
No Risk: Preview videos from every section now for FREE, and enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee when you enroll – zero risk, unlimited payoff! And, we’ve made this course easy to afford so you can get started now!
Sign up for this course and code advanced GUI, AI, Web, and animated apps today!
* Programming Challenge Solutions added to all 8 Sections, plus new additional video on creating a WeChat Auto Responder text messaging app – keep the feedback and questions coming! Thanks! *
Praise for Dr. Payne’s Python courses:
“Inspired” – This is an inspiring course taught by an inspired teacher. The examples are well-chosen — demonstrating principles through engaging, colorful projects rather than by teaching abstract principles first. While I wish the instructor weren’t quite so repetitiously exuberant, this is at worst a minor stylistic blemish and might even be a plus for kids viewing it. — Kent Osband, Udemy student
“Excellent path into Python” Not just for kids…use this course as the perfect Python primer. Clear examples, that build quickly into programs, leading to learning challenges. Bryson’s delivery is well paced and good fun. — Sean Jon Darcy, Udemy student
“Dr. Bryson Payne is a computer scientist and professor of the highest caliber, and with Teach Your Kids to Code, he brings the power of computers within easy reach for learners young and old.”—Dr. Antonio Sanz Montemayor, Informatics Professor, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain
“The concepts in Teach Your Kids to Code can help any young person enhance their college prospects and expand their career opportunities.”—Dr. Raj Sunderraman, Department Chair of Computer Science, Georgia State University
[For the Book version on Amazon] “Dr. Payne set us on the path that led us to our dream jobs! With Teach Your Kids to Code, he’s providing parents and teachers everywhere the chance to do the same for the next generation of creative problem-solvers.”—Shah and Susan Rahman, Riot Games
Who this course is for:
- For beginning to intermediate coders of any age, for teachers, or for parents working with their kids
- Perfect for self-starters or for homeschooling parents and teachers
- Builds on the knowledge and skills from “Teach Your Kids to Code (Python Level 1)” book or Udemy course
- Best for beginner to intermediate Python programmers with some Python Experience (like Teach Your Kids to Code Python Level 1)
- All you need is a computer (PC, Mac, Linux or Chromebook) running Python 3.7 to 3.10 or newer
Last Updated 1/2022
Teach Yourself Python II: Level Up Your Python at Any Age.zip (4.4 GB) | Mirror
Teach Yourself Python II: Level Up Your Python at Any Age.torrent (110 KB) | Mirror