English has six levels within the CEFRL are A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. CEFRL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.)
Beginner Level: A1 A2
Intermediate Level: B1 B2
Advance Level: C1 C2
With these levels, you can easily work out your ability and assess your progress.
Our “Test Your Vocabulary Level in 10 Minutes” is very useful for school teacher and students. New video will be added every month till December.
We create a set of teaching contents to Assess Your Progress According HSK 1-6 Vocabulary List and CEFRL A1-C2:
1. Test Vocabulary According using Flash Card Video (this course)
2. Test Vocabulary According PDF and Power Point for school classroom teaching or online teaching, easy to use and essential for online teaching by sharing screen or play the slides online. Our processional design can save many many hours of teachers’ time and give the best visual effect to students in teaching .
3. Online quiz or practice test to assess students progress, with Certificate and after test explanation notes. Teacher can use this to assess, report,, communicate with students, parents.
This unique system supported by a huge database from our many years of research and experience.
We are also going to launch Monthly Quiz on vocabulary, grammar, and reading skill, covering Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia. We believe step-by-step progress is essential and the assessment is also important. Enjoy your study.
You can try our monthly online Quiz with detail explanations in Udemy. We offer school licence. Please contact us in our website. You can find the linkage under my Udemy Profile photo.
Thanks for your support for us to creating better contents for you! Please give good ranking to encourage us!
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
Who this course is for:
- Begin to learn English
- Try A Unique Statistic method supported by a huge database from our many years research and experience.
- A very useful tool for school teacher and students
- No, test level from zero beginners to expert levels