In this free tutorial, you will learn about the Test Project Java SDK. It is an excellent resource for creating robust test automation using the Java programming language.
I’ll walk you through how to:
- Create your free test project account; Download the test project agent;
- Set up the Java SDK.
- Learn how to write automated tests using Safari and Chrome, which is extremely easy
- Learn how to navigate all of the excellent test project dashboards which automatically get updated to create the amazing HTML report.
- And finally, we will put everything together as you learn how to create page objects using the Test Project Java SDK.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s jump into the tutorial.
Who this course is for:
- Automation engineers looking to program with TestProject Java
- Java programming experience