You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth Computer Vision course online.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first Computer Vision programming job
– move to a more senior software developer position
– become a computer scientist mastering in computation
– or just learn Computer Vision to be able to work with your own projects quickly.
…this complete Computer Vision Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
This course is designed to give you the Computer Vision skills you need to become a Computer Vision expert. By the end of the course, you will understand Computer Vision extremely well and be able to work with your own Computer Vision projects and be productive as a computer scientist and software developer.
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented Youtube tutorials or incomplete or outdated courses which assume you already know a bunch of stuff, as well as thick, college-like textbooks able to send even the most caffeine-fuelled coder to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics, and confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this complete Computer Vision course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its content.
This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts. You will learn the core Computer Vision skills and master logic programming. It’s a one-stop shop to learn Computer Vision. If you want to go beyond the core content you can do so at any time.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- Understand the formation mechanisms of Digital Images and their characteristics.
- Compare and select the most appropriate Image Preprocessing Tools depending on the problem to be solved.
- Segment and Label the regions of an image based on their common characteristics and/or differences.
- Know, design and efficiently apply the most suitable Descriptors for the characterization of Regions, Contours or Singular Points of an image.
- Detect and recognize the presence of certain Items in an image.
- Correctly carry out experiments aimed at evaluating the chosen or proposed methods, their limitations and weak points, based on objective results.
- Detect Motion in a scene and Track Targets.
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guaranteed by Udemy. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with Computer Vision skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Computer Vision brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, Computer Vision is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to gain a true and deep understanding of Computer Vision
- Take this course if you have been trying to learn Computer Vision but: 1) still don’t really understand Computer Vision, or 2) still don’t feel confident to work real projects
- Take this course if you already know Computer Vision and are looking for an advanced course. This course includes expert topics!
- Take this course if you are interested in face recognition, early diagnosis of diseases, detection and location of objects and people, gestural interaction with systems, robot guidance or automatic driving
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux.
Last Updated 10/2022