20+ Hour Comprehensive COMPLETE Cryptocurrency Course! I guarantee that this is THE most thorough cryptocurrency course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back (30 day money back guarantee). This course and the many exercises in this course are for beginner or advanced users in any country!
By an Award Winning MBA professor who is a top selling online business teacher, top selling author, former Goldman Sachs employee, Columbia MBA (finance major) and venture capitalist who has invested in and sat on the boards of cryptocurrency companies since 2013 and a hedge fund industry veteran and founder. He is also the author of the #1 best selling business course on Udemy.
THIS COMPLETE CRYPTOCURRENCY COURSE is 5+ courses in 1!
- Cryptocurrency Investing
- Cryptocurrency Mining
- Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Creating a Diversified Portfolio & Much More!
Also included in this course is a very comprehensive Excel spreadsheet that contains more than 30 Cryptocurrency exercises to help you learn everything you need to know about cryptocurrencies (whether you are a beginner or an advanced user). No prior cryptocurrency or finance or accounting or tech or Excel experience is required to take this course.
We Will Cover More than 10 Cryptocurrencies in this Course (and how to buy & sell each one, what are the pros and cons of each one and how to mine each one):
- …and more (this course will constantly be updated with more cryptocurrencies)
We Will Cover More than 5 Wallets in this Course (how to set one up, the pros and cons of all 5 wallet types and how to transfer money between them)
- QR Code Wallets
- Four USB Wallets (Trezor. Ledger Nano S, DigitalBitBox & KeepKey)
- …and more (this course will constantly be updated with more wallets)
We Will Cover the More than 5 Exchanges in this Course (how to transact with each one)
- …and more (this course will constantly be updated with more exchanges)
Here Are Some More Topics That We Will Cover In This Course:
- The Future of Money & What is Blockchain?
- Introduction to 10+ Cryptocurrencies (Mining, Investing and Much More)
- Create an Investment Portfolio of Cryptocurrencies
- Understand What Makes a Great Cryptocurrency as A Great Long-Term Investment
- Introduction to 5+ Wallets to Use to Store Your Cryptocurrencies
- Introduction to 5+ Exchanges to Use to Buy or Sell Cryptocurrencies
- Introduction to Mining & Building a Mining PC from Scratch!
- Cryptocurrency Investment Framework (made in Excel)
- Watching out for Scams and Managing Risk
- What Are the Biggest Mistakes New Investors Make in Cryptocurrencies?
- How to Identify the Next Great Cryptocurrency (What to Look For & Watch Out For)
- When Should You Buy or Sell a Cryptocurrency?
- How Do You Read Charts and Look for Buy or Sell Signals
- What Makes a Great Wallet (What to Look For From Researching a Wallet)
- Introduction to ICOs + What Makes a Great ICO (What To Look For From Researching An ICO
- More than 100 Great Online Cryptocurrency Resources
You can use the comprehensive Excel exercise document in this course on a Mac or on a PC (I recommend having Excel version 2013 or later in order to complete all of the cryptocurrency exercises in this course).
This course and the included comprehensive Complete Cryptocurrency Excel dashboard exercise file is a roadmap for your personal and technical/finance cryptocurrency success.
All of the tools you need to be successful with cryptocurrencies are included in this course and the entire course is based on real life Practical Knowledge and experience and not based on theory.
Please click the take this course button so you can take your cryptocurrency skills to the next level.
*** Again, I guarantee that this is THE most thorough cryptocurrency course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back (30 day money back guarantee). ***
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in ANY country interested in learning EVERYTHING about cryptocurrency can take this course as this 23+ hour COMPLETE course is 5+ courses in 1 (1: Investing, 2: Mining, 3: Wallets, 4: Blockchain , 5: Transacting, 6: Creating a Diversified Portfolio & Much More!)
- No prior technology or cryptocurrency or finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course. Please note that Excel 2013 (or a newer version) is recommended in order to complete some of the exercises in this course. The Excel exercises in this course work on the Windows and Mac versions of Excel. Thanks