Italian is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. You can hear Italian spoken all around the world. Learning Italian will increase your employment opportunities regardless of where you are located in the world.
A Mastercourse to improving your Italian skills
This course focus on several key skills that many courses neglect:
- Practice with new vocabulary.
- Understand useful Italian phrases in context.
- Develop an understanding of Italian culture and heritage.
- Discuss events in the present and describe yourself in a practical way to new Italian friends.
These skills will prepare you to become more fluent and more capable in the Italian language, while preparing you to travel around Italy.
Contents and Overview
This course is a beginner level course. It assumes that you have no knowledge of Italian – we start from the ground up. This course contains several modules which are designed to show you around Italy and highlight the coolest sites to see, while also teaching you important Italian language skills so that you can communicate while in Italy. In this course, we will venture together to:
- and more!
This course, taught by an experienced, bilingual Italian professor, is comprised of video lectures and learning activities (quizzes) to help solidify your learning. You can progress through the course as quickly or as slowly as you wish. You can learn Italian online free of having to go to a physical classroom. Taking this online course is a convenient way to learn the language in you free time or on the go.
Who this course is for:
- You are interested in Italian language and culture
- You are hoping to travel to Italy in the near future and need some tips and tricks to make the most of your vacation
- You want to learn about another culture
- You want to learn Italian for work, travel, or family reasons
- No knowledge of Italian required, just an eagerness to learn!
- An interest in Italian culture, in travelling to Italy on vacation, or in learning to speak the Italian language