*** Completely re-built from scratch in October 2020 (65 hours video) ***
You will also learn how to think like a developer, how to plan application features, how to architect your code, how to debug code, and a lot of other real-world skills that you will need on your developer job.
By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence that you need in order to ace your job interviews and become a professional developer.
My name is Jonas, I’m an experienced web developer and designer, and one of Udemy’s top instructors. I have been teaching this bestselling course since 2016 to over 350,000 developers, always listening to feedback and understanding exactly how students actually learn.
So what exactly is covered in the course?
- Deep dive into functions: arrow functions, first-class and higher-order functions, bind, and closures.
- Deep dive into object-oriented programming: prototypal inheritance, constructor functions (ES5), classes (ES6), encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism. [This is like a small standalone course]
- Learn modern tools that are used by professional web developers: NPM, Parcel (module bundler), Babel, and ES6 modules
Check out the course curriculum for an even more detailed overview of the content 🙂
This is what’s also included in the package:
- Up-to-date HD-quality videos, that are easy to search and reference (great for Udemy for Business students)
- Videos are also downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
- Professional English captions (not the auto-generated ones)
- Downloadable starter code and final code for each section
- Downloadable slides for 40+ theory videos (not boring, I promise!)
- Free support in the course Q&A
- 25+ coding challenges and 25+ assignments to practice your new skills (solutions included)
This course is for you if…
- … you are interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue, or Node.js in the future
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you’re interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue or Node in the future
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux. We will set up your text editor the course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must! The course includes an HTML and CSS crash course.
Last Updated 7/2022
Course Size: 36.5 GB
Thanks for sharing,
Can you upload this content : Udemy : Spring Boot Actuator – Build an Admin Dashboard
Will Upload it in sometime. Stay in touch 🙂
Wow. Awesome, this is a great course.
As advide: it would be nice if you upload all the courses from these people:
I think a lot of people would be happy. Thank yooooooouuuu a lot.
Will upload them soon. Stay in touch 😀
It would be great if you could upload all courses from Penny de Byl instructor. She’s a great Unity instructor 🙂
Thanks a lot.
We’ll upload them soon. Although there js one course is available here: https://tutsnode.net/the-beginners-guide-to-artificial-intelligence-in-unity/
Thanks for the course. How to increase download speed?
We are already seeding the torrent. You will have to wait until the server responds…
Thanks ,keep up the good work