Do you want to learn the most popular and versatile programming language that helps shape the world around us?
Are you looking for a concise, practical and easy-to-understand course that may help you grasp the fundamentals of python from the very basic level to a fairly advanced level, and that too without wasting your time in brainpower?
Are you fed up of courses that are either too basic or too advanced to follow?
Do you find it hard to deeply understand and apply Python to real world projects?
If yes, then this course is meant for you!
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
• Starting Fundamentals, write your first Python program and learn how this language works behind the scenes.
• Variables including Strings, Integers, Floats, Boolean, Lists, Tuples, and Dictionaries.
• The different kinds of Loops, such as While Loops, For Loops and Nested Loops.
• Functions, Parameters, Arguments, Keyword Arguments, Return Statement and more…
• Advanced Python such as Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), including Magic / Dunder Methods, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
• Modules and Packages, to help break down an application into manageable sets of files.
• Build 3 real world projects! Learn how to automate excel spreadsheets, how to visualize data and make a password generator app.
Let’s now find out if this course is for you. It’s a perfect fit if…
Student 1: Absolute beginners with no programming experience at all.
Student 2: Who wish to further improve their skills in Python
Student 3: Who know other languages but don’t know Python
Student 4: Late bloomers who want to change their life for better.
Now it’s your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• Downloadable starter code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
• 5 Quizzes with around 50 questions to test your Python knowledge
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners with no programming experience at all
- Those programmers who wish to further improve their skills in Python
- Those programmers who know other languages but don’t know Python
- Professionals who want to complement their skills
- Access to a computer with an internet connection
- A passion to learn