Join the Full Stack Mobile Developer course and learn the full lifecycle of developing mobile applications. Master both frontend and backend skills by building complex real-world projects like Instagram, Facebook, and Duolingo
After completing this course, you will
- Build 2 portfolio-ready mobile apps: Instagram and Duolingo
- Be confident in taking any mobile app from 0 to market
- Master cross-platform mobile development for iOS and Android with React Native
- Setup a CI/CD pipeline that will automatically build and deliver your app to the market
- BECOME HIREABLE and start earning a 6-figure income
- Build full-stack apps with AWS Amplify
- Setup an Authentication system with email and social providers like Google and Facebook.
- Design and implement complex Database Systems and GrapqhQL APIs
- Design and Implement an activity feed system.
- Build highly scalable, secure, and cost-effective backend systems using AWS based on the industry best practices
What will you build?
The best way to learn a new technology is Project Based Learning. That’s why the course will focus on hands-on experience. You are going to build 2 projects.
With the knowledge and confidence from the first project, we will build the most in-depth, end-to-end, full-stack Instagram clone out there.
The tech stack of the future
- Large developer community
- 42% of the developers used React Native in 2022 to program mobile apps
- 87% faster time to market compared to native development
- Great development experience similar to WEB
- Live and Hot reloading
- Mature and Robust framework
- Amplify helps front-end web and mobile developers build full-stack applications on AWS faster
- Forget about managing and patching the server. Everything is automatically managed for us
- Only pay for the services you use
- Modern UI-driven approach to building apps
- Improved app performance with built-in support for backend management
- Benefit from data centers and network architectures that are built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations
Last Updated 1/2023