In this colour program
- The law of attraction can impact your life
- How colours interact with you and your live
- How you can make colours and the law of attraction work for you
Who would you be if you knew your colours?
She was born in South Africa where Moira studied business, marketing and facilitation; specializing in developing training programs for entrepreneurs and community projects. She also studied drama; acting, writing and is an award winning author and director.
In 2002 Moira moved to England where she worked with an organization that helped women and refugees to get off the welfare system and into self-employment.
Moira works with the South Africa Colour Mirrors system of colour analysis as her tool for business, financial and personal transformation. She has helped to establish international centres of colour training and product distribution, and creates powerful teams of highly specialized Colour Entrepreneurs.
Moira educates and empowers through Live Events, On-Line Courses, Boot Camps, Master Retreats, Colour Conferences and Mentoring Programs.
Dwayne is a people-focused operations professional who has worked for both multi-national and privately owned Canadian corporations in 5 different industries over the past 15 years. Dwayne is a Chartered Professional Accountant who values authentic business relationships and clear communication.
He is constantly tracking and assessing sales, marketing, and financial tools in the interest of automating operations, so that entrepreneurs have more time to do what they love.
His “why” is to alleviate the stress and anxiety around managing money and keeping up with current technology that helps us:
- build our relationships
- strengthen our brand
- increase our bottom line
- lower our stress
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in how colour impacts your lives
- If you want to understand the relationship between colour and the law of attraction
- If you are ready to let go of your poverty mind-set habits
- An open mind to learn
- You want to understand more about how colours shape your lives
- Willingness to think & act on what Moira and Dwayne shares to get started
- Ask questions