IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
Are you new to Pilates and looking for the tools to strengthen your body? Are you stiff with aches and pains and searching for a way to alleviate them? Or do you simply feel like learning about the practice (and your body) in the comfort of your own living room, without the pressure of a group class or gym?
This introductory Pilates course has been designed to teach the fundamentals of Pilates from the start. If you are new to practice and are thinking of taking it up, but would like to firstly get a better understanding of what it’s all about, this course is for you.
IN THIS COURSE, I WILL TEACH YOU:
- The importance of practising Pilates safely.
- Why Pilates is important and what you can benefit from it.
- A breakdown of the 6 Pilates Principles and how they are applied in a practical way.
- Essential breathing techniques, namely posterior-lateral breathing and mindful breathing.
- Correct body placement for movement, such as imprint & neutral, ribcage placement, scapular stability and the head & cervical spine.
- The importance of stretching and warming up before and after a Pilates session.
- A selection of the classic Pilates repertoire from the absolute beginner to an intermediate level.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- 4+ hours of Pilates teaching, which you can learn in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- An understanding of the fundamentals to always practice Pilates in a safe and effective way.
- A lifetime access to revisit a selection of the classic Pilates repertoire, taught from a beginner to intermediate level.
- A pre-workout body scan breathing meditation (Audio), to assist you with connecting to your body and practice.
- A pre and post workout warm-up and stretching video.
- 30-day money back guarantee
HOW THE COURSE CAN BENEFIT YOU:
“Change happens through movement and movement heals.” – Joseph Pilates
Once completing the course, you’ll have confidence in approaching new group classes with the required basic knowledge, as well as increased strength. Similarly, online workouts will be effective and safe, with the added benefit of practising at your own convenience, anywhere, anytime. With consistency, you’ll be sure to witness positive and noticeable changes in your body. Whether it’s increased strength and flexibility or an improvement in your niggling aches and pains, the potential is endless in gaining a body you love.
Please go ahead and click on the enrol button and I’ll see you in lecture 1!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to Pilates, looking to learn about the basics and fundamentals of the practice
- Anyone looking for a convenient online Pilates mat work course, with the minimal use of accessories
- Anyone looking to strengthen and sculpt their body
- Anyone looking to build their knowledge of Pilates to enable them to join any group class with confidence
- Anyone wanting to improve their strength, flexibility, co-ordination and balance
- Please note: NOT suitable for pregnancy or anyone with osteoporosis
- Consult with a doctor if there are any medical concerns
- A thick mat to cushion the spine, a small cushion and a towel