With the help of this course, you will build a nicely featured social blogging application. The course begins from the absolute beginning, by showing you how to create a brand new React project. Then, each successive chapter adds and expands the project with new features. All the code featured in this course is open source and available on GitHub. Once you learn with this project, you are welcome to use the code for your own projects!
Some of the topics covered in this course include the following:
- Rendering of text, images and layout elements such as sidebars and headers
- User registration, login and logout
- Password change and recovery
- Client-side routing and navigation
- Automated testing
- Deployment strategies
- and more!
Many of the features covered in this course require the support of a back end service. While this course does not cover back end development, a complete open source back end project specifically designed for this course is provided, along with instructions to install it and run it.
Who this course is for:
- Familiarity with the command-line prompt in your operating system to perform basic file and directory functions.
Last Updated 5/2022