Are you one of the following people?
- You looked at some amazing websites that your friends can make and wondered if you could do that as well?
- You want to make a website for yourself but don’t have the money to hire professional developers
- You don’t want to consume 8hours of content just to make a very simple website that requires maybe only 10% of that content
Does any of this ring a bell? If yes, then you’re in the right place. If no, even then you’re in the right place because in this age of digital media where everyone seeks to have a presence online, learning the skill of making websites is a huge plus.
In this Smart Guide, I have taken my experience of developing websites for more than 2 years now and broken it down to small nuggets that will help you get started on learning WordPress quickly and easily. You see, WordPress is a huge framework with so many different things you can do with it but honestly, you don’t need to know each and everything about WordPress to get started on making websites. In fact, in this course, I’m not going to be teaching you WordPress but rather the skill of making a good website on WordPress and by the end of this course, you will have created your first WordPress website.
I also know that when you’re new to making websites and just trying to learn it, you don’t want to spend money on buying a domain and hosting when you can start right from your own personal computer. For this course, to make your website you don’t require any CODING KNOWLEDGE, DOMAIN or HOSTING
PLUS I’M GIVING YOU A PREMIUM THEME FOR FREE TO START WITH
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the skill of making websites on WordPress
- Laptop or a Desktop with an internet connection. THATS IT!