Imagine being able to solve more complex software problems than ever before and write beautiful code that’s easy to maintain or extend. Imagine taking a quantum leap in your software developer career and completely change the way you approach software design
Note: Thank a friend shared this course with me, and I’m very happy when I can share it with everyone 🙂
Did you know the difference in salary between a junior and a senior developer in the US is $40,000 on average per year?
This shows how important it is to invest in yourself: the potential gain is enormous! Becoming a senior developer means you have to be a great programmer. To become a great programmer, you have to know how to solve the complex problems that no one else can solve. Learn to structure problems logically so you can translate them into software. You have to adopt the mindset of a software designer.
But how do you get there? There’s a lot of great material online that will help you, but there’s also a lot of wrong, outdated information and bad coding practices that are still being promoted today.
You can try to walk this path alone, spend a lot of time trying to figure out what you need to learn, and then having to unlearn things again if you follow the wrong advice. You might end up farther away from your goal of becoming a senior developer, throwing away thousands of dollars per month because you’re not able to make that next move in your career.
This course provides a modern take on software design, and teaches you a designer mindset that will allow you to consistently make better design decisions, getting you ready to take the next step in your career where you’ll be able to design complex software, immensely improve your existing code, and create software that is easy to change and scale.
The course uses Python for all code examples. Having some knowledge of programming in Python is therefore recommended before following this course. However, what you’ll learn in the course you’ll be able to apply to any programming language and software project.
This course is for you if
- You have some programming experience and you want to take your skills to the next level.
- You truly want to become a better software developer and you’re willing to invest in yourself and put in the work.
- You want to grow into a senior software developer position, but you want to do it efficiently.
- You love writing beautiful code that feels like it’s the perfect fit to a software problem.
- You want to learn how to setup larger software projects without breaking a sweat.
This course is NOT for you if
- You have no programming experience at all.
- You expect results without putting in the effort. You have to be serious about becoming a senior software developer and be willing to put in the time and follow the principles.
- You expect a course that covers in-depth software testing techniques. This course focuses on software design. However, applying the principles will lead to software that’s a lot easier to test.
- You expect a course that covers design patterns. This course focuses on something deeper: the principles behind the patterns, and the mindset you need to come up with your own patterns.
- You hate Python :).
The Software Designer Mindset.zip (3.5 GB) | Mirror
The Software Designer Mindset.torrent (113 KB) | Mirror