Hello and welcome to The SQL Programming Essentials 2021 Immersive Training.
Mastering How to build, work with, handle and manage databases can be a very useful skill for any programmer, developer and also, non-programmers. And by the end of this course you’ll be able to build, work with and manage databases easily and in no time!
This is a very powerful tool for everyone who wants to become a professional developer, engineer or data scientist.
Structure Query Language(SQL) is one of the most important skills that any programmer, developer, engineer or even an expert must possess, who wants to succeed in his practical life. It really facilitates a lot and a lot in accessing and manipulating data.
In this immersive training you’ll learn everything you need to program with the SQL language the right way, and you’ll become a SQL Programming Rockstar.
- SQL tools and the working environments
- Selecting, Modifying, Inserting, Updating and deleting Data
- Working with Different data types and operations in SQL
- Sorting and limiting tables
- Powerful SQL functions and aggregation
- Building Database and tables easily and handling them
- Setting rules to tables data
- Managing and Joining Multiple tables at the same time
- Set Conditions and insert the true values in a column in the result-set
- Handling the result-set headers
- Solve the the useful exercise of this training to apply everything you learnt
All that and more, in addition to the instructor QA Support.
Hi, My name is Ahmed Ibrahim, I’m A Data and Machine Learning Software Engineer and I’ll be the instructor for this SQL Programming Course. And if you need any help during this immersive training, please don’t hesitate to ask me, and I’ll answer you as soon as possible.
Learn and practice the essential concepts of SQL Programming to become a professional database engineer effectively and quickly without wasting your valuable time.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now to go through this immersive and powerful training of the most popular Database Programming Language on the market, SQL.
Become A SQL Programmer and Rockstar in no time!
Let’s get started
Who this course is for:
- SQL Beginners
- Developers and Programmers
- Software Engineers
- Anyone who wants to become a Professional Database Engineer in the future
- Data Engineers and Scientists
- No requirements to take this course
Last Updated 9/2021