Take Your Django Skills to the Next Level
Following the concepts we mastered in Part 2, we’re now going to take our backend to the next level.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build an API for uploading files
- Write automated tests with PyTest
- Find performance bottlenecks
- Implement caching with Redis
- Run background jobs with Celery
- Deploy your backends to the cloud
- Plus much, much more.
By the end of Part 3, you’ll have mastered these concepts, which means you’ll be able to produce professional-quality backends with confidence.
Employers are willing to pay a lot for skilled Django developers. According to ZipRecruiter, 75% of Django developers earn a salary of $137,500!