Analyze data quickly and easily with Python’s powerful pandas library!
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed.
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
- Perform a multitude of data operations in Python’s popular “pandas” library including grouping, pivoting, joining and more!
- Possess a strong understanding of manipulating data sets
- Learn methods and attributes across numerous pandas objects
Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems.
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost!
We’ll teach you how to program with Python and how to create amazing data visualizations.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about data science
- Basic Python programming experience