Getresponse is an opt-in email marketing service used by over 120,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. Their web-based tools help businesses to grow and prosper by allowing them to stay in touch with customers and prospects through email.
In this course, you will start off by learning about Getresponse and all it’s various features, including:
- List creation, organisation and automation
- Form creation
- Verified Opt-ins and how to install them in your WordPress site
- Creation of follow-up email messages
- Broadcasting and sending one email message to multiple lists
After you have been introduced to Getresponse and been taught how to use all of it’s powerful features, you will continue into the special Bonus Section where you will learn about another very important aspect of Email Marketing; List-Building.
In this section we provide you with an instructional course workbook and an accompanying activity book.
By working through your course book and completing the assigned activities you will gain a strong theoretical and practical understanding of the following email list-building related topics:
- What are email lists and why are they so important?
- The Keys to Using an AutoResponder email Effectively
- Getting People to Sign Up
- The Importance of a Good Introduction
- Providing Valuable and Interesting Information to Your email List
- What Your Subscribers Want
- How to Keep Your Subscribers Tuned In
- Engaging with Your Readers
- Reaching Your Subscribers Outside of Your email List
- Earning Passive and Active Income from Your Email Marketing
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Business Service Providers
- Business Coaches and Consultants
- Marketing Consultants
- Anyone who understands the importance of email marketing and who wants to learn how they can use the power of Getresponse to propel their business to success
- Conclusion and Your Action Plan
- Email Marketing Beginners
- Basic understanding of how the internet works
- Know how email marketing works from a customer point of view. If you have ever received a promotional email, you have a basic understanding!
- You Must Be Willing to Take Action to Make This Work For You
- Idea of Email Marketing