Learn elite influence and persuasion techniques from my 5 years of influence and performance coaching for top executives in all different types of sales situations. I’ve coached:
– Top CEOs trying to close enterprise sales;
– Top executives trying to “sell” initiatives to executives and board members;
– Top real estate agents trying to close buyers of million-dollar properties;
– Politicians trying to sell initiatives as consensus;
– Billion-dollar AuM hedge fund managers trying to raise capital from allocators;
– All other sorts of influence and persuasion situations (e.g. a client trying to “sell” his dream vacation to his wife!);
Throughout this process, I’ve compiled a framework with my most elite persuasion and influence techniques to use for sales, and I’ll share all of them with you on this course. Besides just pure influence and technique, I also include two modules on performance and perseverance, which you will both need to keep closing high-volume sales in the long-term.
These techniques use the same psychological principles followed by persuasion scientists and master salesmen. You will see many techniques analog to Robert Cialdini’s, Chris Voss’s and/or Grant Cardone’s, for example, based on the same psychological persuasion elements. Field-tested and proven in the most extreme situations.
Want to up your influence and persuasion game? I’d be delighted to have you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in a situation where they must influence anyone else
- Salespeople looking to close more deals
- Talent managers asking their reports to perform tasks
- Workers wanting to influence their managers to get a raise of promotion
- Senior executives and rainmakers looking to close more deals
- Politicians looking to close campaign contributions
- Hedge fund and asset managers looking to close allocators
- Have a basic knowledge of sales and influence/persuasion
- Know your value proposition and influence target