Overview of Database Management Systems –
Overview of DBMS, Advantages of DBMS, Introduction to RDBMS, overall system architecture
Database Management System Models –
Relational model, Normalization, ER model, Mapping Cardinalities.
Structured Query Language –
DQL, DDL, DML, DCL, and TCL
Introduction to SQL, SQL Datatypes, Components of SQL, Range Operators(In, Between, Like, NULL Predicate), Clauses(into, where), Constraints, implementation of constraints in SQL
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants who wants to handle data
- Anybody who would like to carry out data analytics
- Who would like to know about the concepts such as ERD and Constraints
- Need to have interest in learning programming in query like manner
- Get excited about handling queries
- Need to have interest in learning where to store and how to manipulate the data
- Need to know English language as SQL statements are similar to it.