Whether you’re trying to build a full single-page application or merely add a bit of interactivity to your existing app, Vue.js has a spectrum of tools to help you get your job done, and that course can help you get up and running quickly.
In our course, you can test what you have learned on both MAC and Windows computers. You do not need to purchase any tools or applications as free tools and platforms are used.
During the course, I made sure to explain all the topics that may seem complicated to you as simple and detailed as possible. I have used some diagrams to help you understand better.
In this course you will learn to develop web applications with Vue JS, Vuex from scratch.
If you are thinking to realize your dream web application, this course is for you.
We have explained Vue and Vuex from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides, and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
In this tutorial you will learn;
- How to create Web Application with Vue JS.
- Most important Vue JS topics.
- How to create multi-page web app with vue-router.
- How to manage the data of our application with the vuex.
- How to easily build the largest and most advanced applications using vue and vuex.
- You will have learned and have the opportunity to test what you have learned with the code quizzes in our course.
What is Vue JS?
What is the difference between Vue and React?
Is Vue JS easy to learn?
What is Vuex used for?
Vuex is a state management pattern + library for Vue. js applications. It serves as a centralized store for all the components in an application, with rules ensuring that the state can only be mutated in a predictable fashion.
What is difference between Vue and Vuex?
Why do I need Vuex?
Vuex is a popular way to handle a complex app’s authentication in Vue. With Vuex, you’re able to handle the token’s availability and access controls and route blocks throughout your app. Mutations, getters, and setters assist with this task.
How does Vuex store work?
It works by having a central store for shared state, and providing methods to allow any component in your application to access that state. In essence, Vuex ensures your views remain consistent with your application data, regardless of which function triggers a change to your application data.
When Should I Use It?
Vuex helps us deal with shared state management with the cost of more concepts and boilerplate. It’s a trade-off between short term and long term productivity.
If you’ve never built a large-scale SPA and jump right into Vuex, it may feel verbose and daunting. That’s perfectly normal- if your app is simple, you will most likely be fine without Vuex. A simple store pattern (opens new window)may be all you need. But if you are building a medium-to-large-scale SPA, chances are you have run into situations that make you think about how to better handle state outside of your Vue components, and Vuex will be the natural next step for you.
What is JSON and what is it used for?
What is AJAX and what is it used for?
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Vue updates its system, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you with the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Cours
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now into;
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to learn Vue with Vue js applications from scratch.
- Who wants to learn today’s most popular front-end architectures and take their Web development skills to the next level and learn a future-oriented technology.
- Who wants to learn Vue, vue js, vuejs, nuxt, vue .js, vue 3, nuxt js, vuex.
- Who wants to learn how to create websites with Vue
- If you’re interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue or Node in the future
- How to easily build the largest and most advanced applications using vue, vue js and vuex.
- Desire to learn about vue, vue js, vuejs, nuxt, vue .js, vue 3, nuxt js, vuex.
- Computer with access to the internet.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today.
- Watching the lecture videos completely, to the end and in order.
- Determination and patience to learn.
- Willingness and Motivation to successfully complete the training
- Desire to learn Modern Javascipt
- Desire to learn angular project
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Last Updated 2/2022