Frontend frameworks are now gaining extremely popular these days.
Front-end applications are getting more and more complicated, require us to have to think about code orgnization, component architecture, reactivity, state management and much more.
VueJS makes developers’ life easier by abstract all the way of how the reactivity system work, and it provides us an elegant, simple syntax to create a maintainable, well-structured application
Vue is keeping evolve. Vue 3 has introduced the new whole way to write the application. It’ll change the way our thinking, and coding in Vue.
In this course, we will learn the basic of Vue, as well as the latest composition API by doing an example.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
– Understand the basics of Vue
– Unserstand the composition API
– How to leverage composition function to build our own single source of truth, state management solution
– Best practice in seperate API layer from the application and the reusuable code.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner frontend developers that want to learn VueJS
- Developers that want to learn the latest Vue composition API and apply the concepts in their applications
- The basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS is required
- To take the most out of the course, you might need some basic of ES6 syntax