Communication Skills – Telephone skills in the workplace are essential for business success. Conference calls, client updates, Skype/Zoom video meetings, and even job interviews are all conducted through the help of telephones and smart phones. In a digital era filled with endless emails and social media posts, the live human voice remains a singular power.
Are you and members of your team using the telephone for maximum business success?
Do you have Baby Boomers in your organization who are afraid of Skype video and Apple FaceTime and are slow to text clients and customers who may be Millennials?
Do you have Millennials on your team who don’t realize that Baby Boomers expect their calls answered and their voicemails returned?
This course is for anyone on your team who uses a telephone and for everyone who wants to increase their communications and business successes with customers, clients, prospects, colleagues, investors, and bosses.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking this course?
- Communicate effectively using the phone with clients, customers, colleagues and bosses
- Avoid telephone blunders that strike others as rude and unprofessional
- Speak effectively on business conference calls
- Present confidently on Skype and FaceTime calls
- Use the telephone effectively in all aspects of business life
Please note: this is a telephone communications skills course conducted by a real person who is speaking and demonstrating communication skills. If you are looking for a course with lots of animation, slides, special effects, slick edits, and robotic voices, this course is not for you.
Who this course is for:
- Workers looking to build their soft skills
- Younger executives who want to communicate with everyone in their business life, including older colleagues
- Older executives who want to communicate with everyone in business, including young people
- You need a phone and voicemail