No experience required. No Programming skills required.
“Build a website that will make clients go WOW.”
Build a Website in under 1 hour. This is a Hands-on Project. You will learn by actually creating a Professional website.
We will be creating a demo website for Medical Professionals. The same customization can work for any service sector business from restaurants to schools. Enlarge your client base by creating beautiful, responsive and professional websites quickly.
After this course, you will be able to create websites for any service-based businesses :
Clinics, Schools, Colleges, IT companies, restaurants, pub, bar, salons, parlours, hospitals, dental clinics and many more.
In this 1 hour, you will learn :
- How to build a WordPress website for your clients in under 1 hour
- The Website Will Be Fully Responsive (Mobile Friendly)
- How to work with Free subdomain and Free hosting
- How to build a WordPress website for your business yourself without outsourcing web development.
- Choosing the right themes for your clients
- Customizing themes
- Installing plugins and adding extra features to your website
- Working with Permalinks
- A complete overview of the WordPress dashboard
- Learn to create a complete website with abundant features
A short, concise course on WordPress with no unnecessary details and lectures. Learn the actual part of building a website through WordPress.
So go ahead and enrol right now and let’s make a Professional WordPress Website… TOGETHER!
For teaching purpose, this course is using free hosting and free subdomain and we recommend students to use free services for more efficient learning. But to those students who want to host the website with the hosting of their choice and buy a professional domain name, please follow the following steps :
- Build the website just as we taught you.
- Transfer the entire website from FREE to PAID hosting through the process given below:
To transfer your current website from the free hosting service to the paid hosting service, you just need to install a plugin called “All-in-One WP Migration” from the plugin section and choose the export option of the plugin to export all present data of your website.
Similarly, in the paid hosting server of your choice, you need to install the same plugin and you need to choose the import option to import all the data and contents of your website. Your website will be ready for professional use.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn website creation using WordPress quickly
- Small business owners who wants to create a website for their own business
- Professionals who are looking to build websites quickly and sell it to clients
- No experience required
- No programming skills required