WordPress Plugin with jQuery
This course aims you to teach you how to code your own plugin on a WordPress website. We are going to learn together how to start, how to activate our plugin and how to change our content dynamically. For that purpose, we are going to use jQuery.
- At the end of this course, i’ll provide you the entire plugin as files to use.
Most of developers that begin on WordPress have few notions of coding. jQuery is a very good alternative to start coding. Let me give you some reasons to use jQuery:
- You don’t need to be experimented to start with jQuery,
- Documentation is full of quick solutions to use,
- jQuery provides an amazing selector to select DOM elements,
- You can write multiple tasks in one line,
- You can handle every elements of your website,
- It is Cross-Browser support…
You understand now why jQuery can be a powerful ally. There are many other reasons to use it but the main one: it is the best framework to start coding.
So if you are looking for an efficient course to learn how to code your plugin with jQuery and WordPress, you are at the right place.
Who this course is for:
- wordpress developers
- Basic WordPress knowledge
- jQuery basics
Last Updated 1/2021